Structured Settlement Buyers
When you are searching for a structured settlement company there are multiple factors you want to consider. Below are just a few of them…
- Top Notch Customer Reviews
- Make sure the company has the best online ratings in the industry from their previous customers. This is one of the best ways to gauge how your selling process will go with the company. YOU WANT TO TRUST WHO YOU ARE WORKING WITH WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR MONEY SO CHECK OUT WHAT THEIR OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING!!
- Purchase Process Transparency
- Make sure the structured settlement company has a history of being completely transparent about the sale process both upon the initial conversations as well as throughout the approval process. You don’t want to be left in the dark and end up with surprises. Looking at a structured settlement companies customer reviews is a great way to gauge this.
- Competitive Offers
- Of course, you want to be sure if you are looking to “sell my structured settlement” that the offer made to purchase your future payments is a competitive one.
Again, there are many considerations to make if you are going to sell a structured settlement, these are just a few. Ultimately you want to be comfortable with the company you are dealing with. Quite often someone will choose the company that offers the highest quote without factoring in previous customer reviews and end up unhappy because of a lack of transparency and/or customer service. Unfortunately, not all structured settlement companies are created equally when it comes to putting the customer and their best interests first, one of the top reviewed on Google is We Pay More Funding.
We Pay More Funding – We Pay More Funding is one of the top customer rated structured settlement companies per Googles reviews for companies with at least 50 reviews. They offer free, instant, no obligation quotes to purchase structured settlements, annuities, or lottery winnings. The company has a very transparent process and works with customers from start to finish to ensure they are completely comfortable with the deal they are getting and that the customer is receiving top dollar for their structured settlement sale.
DRB Capital – This company is based in Delray Beach, Florida
Fairfield Funding – This company is based in Atlanta, Georgia
CBC Settlement Funding – This company is headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Novation Settlement Solutions – They are headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois
Client First Settlement Funding – This company is based in Boca Raton, Florida
Senecaone – They are headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland
Structured Settlement Life Insurance Companies
Some of the most well-known structured settlement insurance companies that service the annuities used for structured settlement payments are..
- American General Life Insurance
- Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance
- MetLife Insurance
- New York Life Insurance
- Pacific Life Insurance
- Prudential Insurance
- United of Omaha Life Insurance